Yes! There’s no better feeling than talking with someone who appreciates your work. Kyle Ingham not only appreciated my book, but he just got it—so many of his favorite quotes and ideas were ones that I was just hoping that others would highlight.
How to make better decisions and improve your situation even when the world seems completely random.
- People use luck as an explanation when they have no other explanation
- Assigning external causality things that happen takes away our power
- How optimism and confidence can “create” luck
- Why just showing up and being more social can improve your luck
- People do judge books by their covers, and how to use that to your advantage
- Half of your appearance is genetic, half of it is what you do with it
- Our luck has a direct connection to the stability of our self-esteem
- Why changing what you pay attention to can change your life