It’s a simple three-part framework that I’ve taught around the world—and now I can help adapt it to your organization’s unique challenges.
In a world increasingly driven by data, understanding how to utilize numbers to influence behavior is becoming a vital skill for leaders, marketers, and policymakers. In this engaging talk, I explore the psychology of decision-making, how data can be employed as a powerful tool for persuasion, and why so many common practices are wrong.
- Understand the fundamental question that drives all of our actions
- Grasp the foundations of behavioral economics and its implications for data-driven decision-making
- Discover the importance of framing, anchoring, and loss aversion in presenting data effectively
- Examine case studies illustrating successful behavior change interventions using data-driven strategies, from public health campaigns to environmental conservation efforts
- Learn practical tips and techniques for incorporating data into your strategies for influencing behaviors, including data visualization best practices and storytelling techniques
- Discuss the ethical considerations of using data to influence behavior and how to balance persuasion with respect for individual autonomy